|Order Terms and Conditions
||These are the Terms and Conditions for the monthly rental plans:
a monthly customer, you agree that we are permitted to charge your
credit card on a monthly basis for your rental plan and any other
charges you may incur with the use of our services. The monthly fee
will be billed in full on the day of your first order and on each
monthly anniversary thereafter, unless and until you cancel your
account. If you join on the 29th, 30th or 31st of a given month, your
monthly anniversary day will be the 28th. We reserve the right to
change our fees at any time.
- Your monthly fee includes all postage stamps.
- You understand that the selection of the books is made by Les Petits Livres based on the age group, type of book and gender that you selected for each book in your plan and/or from titles on your wishlist, based on their availability. Any additional information/request about the books you would like to receive or not receive, will be used at the discretion of Les Petits Livres. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any of these requests.
may cancel your rental plan online anytime on your Account Page. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for cancellations to take effect. No refunds or credits will given for
partial months of use.
- All rented books must be returned within
ten days of your rental plan cancellation. It's your responsibility to return the books
within the allotted time or Les Petits Livres will charge a flat fee of $15 per book still in your possession to your credit card.
- Les Petits Livres is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by the U.S. Postal Service.
- If we receive notice of an unsuccessful charge for your monthly rental
plan fee, your account will be suspended until a successful charge is
made or until you cancel your rental plan with Les Petits Livres.
- If you lose or damage a book beyond the normal wear and tear, your credit card will be charged for a flat fee of $15 per lost or damaged book.
- If you lose a mailing envelope, you will be responsible for shipping the books back to us at your own expense.
- Les Petits Livres reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
||Sorry, we do not offer any refund on shipped orders. If you are not satisfied with our rental service, you have the possibility to cancel your plan at any time by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right side of our site. In that window, at the top, you will have the option to cancel your rental plan. Cancellations take
effect within 1 to 2 business days. No refunds or credits will given for
partial months of use. All rented books must be returned within
ten days of cancellation or your credit card will be charged a flat fee of $15 per book still in your possession.
||This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.